Robin Williams quotes
“You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.”
“Ladies, please avert your eyes... 'cause I've been known to hypnotize.”
- Orlando Ramirez: My father was called Orlando. He rolled the finest cigars in Havana. "Orlando el Rey", they called him... "Orlando the King". Then Castro came along and my father was on his ass.
- Vladimir Ivanoff: Castro is a great man.
- Orlando Ramirez: Castro is a Cuban bullshit artist who has been taken in by Russian bullshit artists!
“HMOs will pay for your Viagra, but they won't pay for your glasses. So you can have a hard-on, but you can't see where to put it.”
“Just a moment. I hear people wanting something... me!”
“Five months in Vietnam, and my best friend is a V.C.. This will not look good on a résumé!”
“There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for.”
“- Wendy Darling: Boy, why are you crying?
- Peter Banning: I don't know. A tear for every happy thought.”
“- Chris Nielsen: Where is God in all of this?
- Albert Lewis: Oh, he's up there. Somewhere shouting down that he loves us. Wondering why we can't hear him. You think?”
“What is the difference between the Cub Scouts and the military? Cub Scouts don't have heavy artillery!”
“Yes, I wear foundation. Yes, I live with a man. Yes, I'm a middle- aged fag. But I know who I am.”
“Yesterday I bought my first pair of American shoes. They were made in Italy.”
“Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.”
“I believe we are the chosen people... but I wish the Almighty had chosen somebody else.”
“We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
“- Raul: What you huggin me for?
- Ramón: He told me to.
- Raul: Get away.
- Ramón: No, you like it!”
“- Peter Banning: You're not old enough to shave! What are you doing with a sword? And flying around... this is an insurance nightmare! What is this, some sort of Lord of the Flies preschool? Where are your parents? Who's in charge, here? No! No, Mr. Skunkhead with too much mousse. You are just a punk kid. I want to speak to a grown-up!
- Rufio:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You do not know how precious your gift is. You're just a kid, you don't know. I do.”